Town of Smithfield Employment
~ The Town of Smithfield is an Equal Opportunity Employer. (E.O.E.) ~
Please indicate on all correspondence which position you are applying for.
Smithfield Youth Conservation Corps
Part-time, summer help
SUPERVISOR AND CREW NEEDED
Clean up and Beautification Program
Supervisor must be age 18 or older and possess a valid driver’s license.
Crew members must be age 16 or older by July 1, 2013.
Applications available at Town Hall, 2nd floor, HR office
64 Farnum Pike, Smithfield, RI02917 or pdf format linked below.
Deadline for application submittal is May 31, 2013 at 4:30 pm.
Smithfield Conservation Commission. E.O.E.
Applications & Resumes
- Applications are available at the Human Resources Office and the Town Manager’s Office in Town Hall during regular businesses hours. You may also download an application in PDF format by clicking here: Application For Employment. You will need Adobe Reader to open & print this document. If you do not have Adobe Reader, it is free, and available online at www.adobe.com.
- Email: You may e-mail your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Résumés should be in one of the following formats: all versions of Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx); text format: (.txt), portable document format (.pdf) or rich text format (.rtf). Please include the word “Resume” and the position that you are applying for in the subject of the e-mail – many e-mails can appear to contain a virus. By using the correct subject line you are assisting us in safely receiving your resume. Please do not zip files if possible.
- Mail: Résumés may be mailed to Human Resources, Smithfield Town Hall, 64 Farnum Pike, Smithfield, RI 02917.
- Fax: Résumés may be faxed to Human Resources, Fax 401-233-1080.
- You may want to check the Human Resources page for frequently asked questions regarding employment with the Town of Smithfield or use the contact information at the top of the page.